Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Innovate - 3D Buildout
Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Kiosk
Outdoor Advertising Campaign
City Information Panel (CIP)
Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Innovate - 3D Buildout & Touchscreen
Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Innovate Touchscreen - Interactive Trivia between Boston & NYC
Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Innovate - Bus Shelter Wrap

Advertising in Boston

Overview

JCDecaux offers over 800 advertising faces in the city of Boston. The mix of bus shelters, 17-foot kiosks, and downtown-only City Information Panels (CIPs) delivers the best and only Street Furniture advertising showcase in America's oldest city. Our Street Furniture provides the most impactful advertising spaces for pedestrians and vehicular traffic throughout the city and Suffolk County, reaching over 90% of all residents, tourists and commuters.

 

Our sleek, architecturally minimal units provide a contemporary frame for advertiser's messages. All of our Boston Street Furniture was designed by German architect Professor Josef Paul Kleihues, whose internationally-renowned projects include the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago.

 

Each one of JCDecaux's advertising units in Boston are 24-hour backlit, increasing the reach of an advertiser's message by 16%*.

*2003 Arbitron Inc.

Coverage

100% of the 17-foot tall advertising kiosks and 92% of the CIPs are located in downtown Boston's high-density shopping, business, and entertainment districts; 41% of the bus shelters are downtown, while the other 59% offer key coverage of Suffolk County.

Each kiosk and bus shelter has two ad panels. The panels are divided into networks, each with equal exposure to top locations.  CIPs on the other hand, provide one advertising face each, while the other side allows the city to post maps and announcements.

 

  • Key shopping districts (Downtown Crossing, Prudential Center, Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, Boylston Street)
  • Main thoroughfares and boulevards (Boylston Street, Huntington Avenue, Cambridge Street, Congress Street, Massachusetts Avenue, Columbus Avenue, Blue Hill Avenue)
  • Main tourist attractions (Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Fenway Park, The Freedom Trail, USS Constitution, New England Aquarium, Museum of Fine Arts, The Children's Museum)
  • Colleges and Universities (Harvard University, Boston University, Northeastern University, Suffolk University, Emerson College)
  • Sports Venues (Fenway Park, TD Banknorth Garden, Harvard Stadium, Boston University/Harry Agganis Center, Northeastern University/Matthews Arena, Reggis Lewis Track Center)