- STREET FURNITURE
- JCDECAUX INNOVATE
Advertising in Chicago
Within Chicago's city boundaries, JCDecaux Street Furniture networks reach nearly 3 million residents and visitors, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on bus shelters, City Information Panels (CIPs) and newsstand kiosks. All of our Chicago Street Furniture was designed by globally-renowned, award-winning American architect Robert A.M. Stern, who serves as Dean of the Yale School of Architecture. These beautiful structures provide advertisers with elegant showcases for their messages.
Our Street Furniture delivers over 3,000 backlit advertising panels within the city of Chicago, delivering the best coverage downtown and throughout the neighborhoods. JCDecaux bus shelters also offer advertising opportunities throughout neighborhoods where few, if any, other Out-of-Home options exist.
All JCDecaux advertising panels are 24-hour backlit, increasing the reach of your advertising by 16%*. They are the most impactful advertising spaces for pedestrians and vehicular traffic within the city of Chicago.
*2003 Arbitron Inc.
JCDecaux street furniture networks provide elegant advertising panels in the best locations, providing saturation across every key neighborhood citywide.
Downtown coverage includes all businesses, shopping, and entertainment venues, including the Loop, the Magnificent Mile, the Theater District, State Street, River North, Millenium Park, Gold Coast, Navy Pier and the Museum Campus.
In addition to covering Chicago's general market or targeted neighborhoods of the Windy City, JCDecaux also blankets:
- Key Retail locations along the Magnificent Mile and State Street
- Key Venues (Wrigley Field, U.S. Cellular Field, Soldier Field, United Center, Navy Pier and McCormick Place Convention Center)
- Major Arterials (Ashland Avenue, Lincoln Avenue, Western Avenue, Fullerton Avenue, Milwaukee Avenue, Halsted Street, North Avenue, Lake Shore Drive, etc.)
- Main Roads leading to both Midway and O'Hare airports
- Key Neighborhoods (Lincoln Park, Old Town, West Loop, Wicker Park-Bucktown, Lakeview, The Gold Coast, Printers Row, Beverly, Midway, Wrigleyville and Bridgeport)
JCDecaux delivers buzzworthy campaigns with cutting-edge outdoor innovation designed to grab attention. Our Innovate programs add a new experiential dimension to out-of-home communication by making the advertiser’s campaign more interactive and engaging.
JCDecaux Innovate Advertising Benefits:
- Boosts campaign awareness through advanced designs that engage the senses: Showscreens and Touchscreens, high-impact Special Build-Outs, Lighting Effects and Heating & Cooling Effects
- Generates impact with sole advertiser ownership of a bus shelter using Wraps, Showcase Displays and more
- Provides consumers with immediate gratification through product Sampling or Vouchering while simultaneously tracking their interactivity
- Offers an immediate call for action through Mobile Downloads, NFC and QR Codes and Polling Stations