By continuing to use this site, you agree to receive cookies/similar technologies to measure visits, view videos and use social sharing buttons. More info about Privacy Notice
2.31 billion VIEWABLE IMPRESSIONS ACROSS 670+ SCREENS PER MONTH
602M monthly impressions: Digital Bus Shelters - New York
258M monthly impressions: Digital CIPs - Chicago & Boston
910M monthly impressions: Digital Billboards - Chicago
487 monthly million impressions: Digital Newsstands - NYC *Available Q2 2022
- OOH advertising in the most influential and connected cities in North America
- Superior screen size & quality
- Premium urban & key neighborhood locations
- Data led campaign planning offering: first and third party data solutions
- Dynamic & contextual capabilities
- Campaign effectiveness and program KPI measurements
- Flexibility: Manage when, where and how many impressions you buy
- Efficiency: Optimize in flight and manage your targeting strategy
- Effectiveness: Activate spend based on triggers, location, audience data (first and third party) or time to enhance targeting
- Mobile retargeting: Amplify mobile campaigns and include sequential messaging
- Performance: Measure attribution across multiple digital channels and use live results for further optimization
Programmatic advertising is the process of using technology to buy and sell ad inventory through automated and data-driven procedures. Programmatic OOH launched at the end of 2018 with the purpose of making OOH advertising easier to access by combining data and technology to automate the planning, trading and serving of content to screens.
With the addition of OOH to the programmatic ecosystem it is now possible to manage all your digital online and offline campaigns through a single DSP and to effectively manage your cross-media campaigns.
Geopath for impressionsGeopath is our primary affiliated data partner. Geopath has set the OOH industry standard that is powering a smarter OOH marketplace through state-of-the-art audience location measurement, insights and market research innovation.
What is an impression? In the US, impressions represent the number of eye contacts that people have with an OOH unit. OOH is the first medium in the US to move from reporting OTS (opportunity to see) audiences (circulation) to LTS (likely to see) audiences.
NEUstar for targetingNeustar is our secondary affiliated data partner. It is a data Management Platform (DMP) that enables first and third-party audience intelligence and analytics for mainstream digital media channels including OOH.
Visit www.viooh.com for more information
To access VIOOH’s latest “State Of The Nation” report on Programmatic OOH and its future click here
TRADING MODELSCurrently we only make our inventory available via Private Marketplace (PMP) deals:
Price and volume of impressions.
Non-guaranteedNo guaranteed volume of impressions. Price is either fixed or floor (first price auction based).
ESPN—EVENT BASED BUYING CAMPAIGN
ESPN built their campaign to promote football tournament matches in the Chicago area between local colleges. Using programmatic OOH, ESPN were able to trade and display at specific times based on the college games and audience data from Thursday-Sunday. They also personalized their creatives for each match to drive better engagement.