575 million Annual airport passengers
15 Airports that are serviced by seven sales offices throughout the country
Top 3 international airports John F. Kennedy International, Los Angeles International & Miami International
airports: Capturing the elusive traveler with premium signage in JCDecaux's top international airports.JCDecaux has North American concessions in 15 airports that are serviced by seven sales offices throughout the country. Annually, we successfully reach over 575 million annual airport passengers in U.S. airports and are by far the most experienced developer and operator of advertising displays in the country. Our advertising can be found in airports in seven of the top 10 DMAs and include the top three international airports – John F. Kennedy International, Los Angeles International, and Miami International.
Airports offer one of the most affluent media audiences in Out-of-Home; with higher-than-average household incomes, these business decision makers, early adopters of technology and travel-savvy Millennials utilize the high dwell-time environment in airports to book travel, shop at retail stores and respond to contextually relevant messages on airport advertising displays. They are influencers amongst their colleagues and peers, which allows brands to capitalize on their receptive mindset when traveling.
JCDecaux airports reach an affluent audience of jetsetters, trendsetters, millennials, and business elite.
- 90% of U.S. Business Decision Makers take 6+ business trips annually (Source: JCDecaux's Global Business Decision Makers Survey, 2019)
- 61% agree it’s important to have the latest tech products (Source: JCDecaux’s Tech in Transit Study, 2016)
- 54% use apps on their phone while at the airport (Source: JCDecaux’s Tech in Transit Study, 2016)
- 73% of travelers like to treat themselves or indulge while at the airport (Source: 2017 JCDecaux Luxe Redux)
- 72% agreed ads can be influential in their decision-making process and 51% agreed if the content in the ad is informative, it will affect their travel decisions (Source: Resonance Consultancy, Expedia Media Solutions Study)