431 million Annual airport passengers
12 Airports that are serviced by seven sales offices throughout the country
3 Out of the Top 4 Business Chicago O’Hare International, Dallas/Fort Worth International, Los Angeles International
airports: Capturing the affluent traveler with digital flexibility and premium signage in JCDecaux's top airports.JCDecaux has North American concessions in 12 airports that are serviced by seven sales offices throughout the country. Annually, we successfully reach over 431 million annual airport passengers in U.S. airports and are by far the most experienced developer and operator of advertising displays in the country. With nearly 700 digital units from coast to coast, JCDecaux’s premium digital signage gives brands the opportunity to receive maximum exposure with national coverage. Our advertising can be found in airports in five of the top 10 DMAs and include three of the top four business airports – Chicago O’Hare International, Dallas/Fort Worth International, and Los Angeles International.
Airports offer one of the most affluent media audiences in Out-of-Home; with higher-than-average household incomes, these business decision makers, early adopters of technology and travel-savvy Millennials utilize the high dwell-time environment in airports to book travel, shop at retail stores and respond to contextually relevant messages on airport advertising displays. They are influencers amongst their colleagues and peers, which allows brands to capitalize on their receptive mindset when traveling.
JCDecaux airports reach an affluent audience of jetsetters, trendsetters, millennials, and business elite.
- 90% of U.S. Business Decision Makers take 6+ business trips annually (Source: JCDecaux's Global Business Decision Makers Survey, 2019)
- 61% agree it’s important to have the latest tech products (Source: JCDecaux’s Tech in Transit Study, 2016)
- 54% use apps on their phone while at the airport (Source: JCDecaux’s Tech in Transit Study, 2016)
- 73% of travelers like to treat themselves or indulge while at the airport (Source: 2017 JCDecaux Luxe Redux)
- 72% agreed ads can be influential in their decision-making process and 51% agreed if the content in the ad is informative, it will affect their travel decisions (Source: Resonance Consultancy, Expedia Media Solutions Study)